Urgent Care opening in , California. This and other physician assistant jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com**APP Urgent Care opening in northern California**
* Located in ***Mt. Shasta, CA*** - just 1 hour from Redding!
* Service area of 45,000 people
* Full or Part-time, permanent position
* Schedule: Tuesday, Thursday and Friday (which of those days and times is negotiable)
* Seeking NP or PA for ***Walk-in Clinic***
* Recruiting due to community need
* Practice has 2 FPs who do OB
* Office space readily available
* Competitive compensation and benefits!
For thousands of years Native Americans of the Shasta, Klamath, Pit, Modoc and Wintu tribes utilized the abundant natural resources of the Mount Shasta area. The first Europeans arrived in about 1820 when trappers came here for fur bearing animals. Silver and gold brought miners to this area after 1851, and when the railroad laid tracks through Strawberry Valley in 1887, the timber industry got underway.
Today, outdoor lovers - from extreme sports enthusiasts to family vacationers and retirees - are enjoying the vast recreational opportunities the Mount Shasta region has to offer.
Mount Shasta is one of Northern California's fastest growing new locations for destination vacationing, from luxury resort retreats to wilderness camping.