Accelrerate the development of Broadbean's fastest growing product, the OFCCP Compliance Product. Identify potential enhancements, conduct Client/market research, generate product requirements/specifications, manage product enhancement release/launches, ensure scalability and tight integration with Fulfillment/Support/Success teams and then analyze/ communicate product performance (usage, client numbers, posting volumes, Sales ACV & monthly MRR) to all stakeholders.
- Own, manage and evangelize the OFCCP Compliance Product roadmap.
- Own and develop the relationship between Broadbean and the State Job Banks.
- Build and develop a strong working relationship with external subject matter experts to consult and provide guidance to Clients and the Product, Sales, Fulfillment, Support and Success teams.
- Conduct, analyze and communicate research of the market, competitors and Clients.
- Manage the prioritization of all proposed product enhancements to deliver transparency and the buy-in of all stakeholders.
- Generate the necessary Product Requirement Documents (PRDs) for all enhancements to the Product.
- Work closely with UI Designer to ensure a first class, best practice UI is designed for each product enhancement prior to the submission to Development team.
- Manage all product enhancements through the Development process, ensuring clarity for stakeholders on requirements.
- Build and develop a strong working relationship with the Development team.
- Develop, manage and communicate a strong post-Development implementation/release plan for all product enhancements that's aligned with CareerBuilder's best practices and addresses the needs of the Sales, Fulfillment, Support & Success teams.
- Proactively identify and resolve issues that may impair the team's ability to meet strategic, technical or other outlined goal.
- Clearly communicate status, dependencies, or roadblocks to business stakeholders.
- Provide support, advice and expertise as required on a day to day basis to the Product, Sales, Fulfillment, Support and Success teams.
- Work with the Support team to ensure Clients receive the information they need from Broadbean for OFCCP audits.
- 3+ years of SaaS experience.
- 2+ years of direct product experience working with technical teams.
- Highly detail oriented with track record of successful product, project and team management.
- Prior knowledge of online design, app design, UX, A/B testing, analytics and reporting.
- Display a passion for what you do and a drive to grow.
Additional Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Self-starting, self-reliant individual with strong time management skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Leader across multiple teams through tight collaboration
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- Pragmatic problem solver