We are providing locum tenens staffing assistance to a California-based facility that is currently seeking an otolaryngologist to assist with temporary coverage. You must be board certified. Ideally, you will be comfortable with EMR charting and have an active CA state license. Your assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm with night and weekend call. You will see 20 - 25 patients per day.
Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter for more information on this assignment.
- Certification: BC required
- License: CA state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: Night and weekend
- Charting: Athena and Cerner EMR
- Caseload: 20 - 25 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: care, care physician, clinic, family medicine, family practice, hospitalist, outpatient, practice physician, practitioner, urgent care