CompHealth is currently assisting a hospital in California that is in need of an orthopedic surgery physician to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 9 am to 5 pm, and you will see 25 - 30 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. The facility uses Athena EMR system. For this assignment, you need to have an active CA state license.
If you are interested in this assignment or would like to be part of a future locum tenens opportunity, let your personal CompHealth recruiter know, and they can match you with the assignment that lives up to your vision.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: CA state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 9 am to 5 pm
- Charting: Athena EMR
- Caseload: 25 - 30 patients per day
- Procedures: Total joints, hips, and knees preferred
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: ankle, foot, joint, ortho, orthopedic, orthopedic surgery, replacement, spine, surgeon, trauma