An exciting locum tenens orthopedic surgery physician opportunity is now available in California. The ideal physician is comfortable with fracture care and has an active CA state license. The assignment schedule is 24-hour ER call coverage. The facility uses Allscripts EMR. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible.
If you are interested in this assignment, please contact your CompHealth recruiter today.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: CA state license needed
- Schedule: 24-hour call
- Charting: Allscripts EMR
- Procedures: Fracture care
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: ankle, joint, orthopedic, orthopedic surgery, reconstructive, replacement, spine, surgeon, surgery, trauma