We are helping a California-based clinic that is currently seeking a family medicine or internal medicine physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your assignment schedule will be weekdays from 8 am to 5 pm, and call is not required. You will see 20 patients per day. You need to be comfortable with EMR charting, and the facility uses eMDs. You should be board certified or board eligible and have BLS certification. You need to have an active CA state license for this assignment.
If you are interested in this assignment, please contact your CompHealth recruiter today.
- BC/BE required
- CA state license needed
- Weekdays 8 am to 5 pm
- 20 patients per day
- eMDs EMR
- Must have BLS certification
- Temp-to-perm position
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: endocrinology, hospitalist, hospitalist physician, internal medicine, internal medicine physician, lung, nephrology, pulmonary, pulmonolgist, pulmonology