A California-based medical center is currently seeking a urologist to assist with temporary locum tenens coverage. The covering physician must be board certified. There will be enough time to obtain a CA state license before this assignment begins. The assignment schedule will be 32 - 40 hours of clinic coverage per week with call. You will see 16 - 20 patients per day. The facility uses Athena and Meditech EMR.
CompHealth can make finding locums positions simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active CA state license preferred
- Schedule: 32 - 40 clinic hours per week
- Call: Required
- Charting: Athena and Meditech EMR
- Caseload: 16 - 20 patients per day
- Procedures: Full-scope urology
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: relief, robotics, urology