As an Information Security Analyst working in a call center environment, you will be working to support customers with their accounts. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
* Responsible for the database control and/or end user support of IT systems and their users.
* Provides support and technical services aimed at managing databases and/or systems as well database utilities.
* Resolves first level systems failures.
* Ensures close customer liaison both internally and externally with managed vendors.
* Escalates complex technical/database problems to field staff and technical specialists as appropriate.
Security Analyst Requirements:
* Performs routine assignments in entry level of the professional career band.
* Typically a graduate, although may have progressed into the role via equivalent business experience that provide knowledge and exposure to fundamental, theories, principles, and concepts.
* Professional roles will typically require a degree in their specific discipline which may apply to specific positions.
* Receives instruction, guidance and direction from others.
* Limited decision making authority guided by policies, procedures, and business operations protocol.
* Six months experience in providing customer service either via phone or in person
* Experience with HIPAA, NIST or ISO is required
* Maintain a positive environment, working with co-workers and customers within a diverse culture.
* The ability to relate to customers in a professional and courteous manner.
* The ability to work in a team environment.
* The ability to work under pressure.
* The ability to sit for long periods of time.
* Excellent attention to detail and multi-tasking ability.
* Self-motivation to work under his/her own initiative.
Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Conduent Business Services or one of its subsidiaries may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to ...@Conduent.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the Submit button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.
Associated topics: forensic, idm, information assurance, information security, phish, protect, security analyst, security officer, threat, vulnerability
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.