Adding a Primary Care Physician in San Jose, CAOur client in the San Jose area of California is looking to add a Medical Director for their FQHC.
San Jose is a large metro community just over a hour south of San Francisco and they both have similar populations of over 900K. The community offers many amenities and has a strong schools system with many Colleges and Universities nearby. There has been a rapid growth of the high-technology and electronics industries in the area for years. CMB
- The position is employed with a salary in the $180 k range and a robust benefits package.
- This position will 100% outpatient medicine.
- Average patient census is 16, hours of operation: 8:30 to 5:30, with shared phone call for after hours coverage.
- They prefer full-time, but would consider a part-time arrangement
- Asian and Spanish-speaking physicians a plus
- The interview process would include our COO, health center manager, other MD's, CFO and Chief HR officer
Associated topics: bilingual, care, care physician, hospitalist, nocturnist, physician, practice, primary care, provider, urgent