Gastroenterology need in California - Signing Bonus at Academic Facility
We are working with an Academic Teaching Institute in south central California to recruit a Gastroenterologist.
- Join an established Gastroenterologist who works part-time
- Ideally, the group will add two Gastroenterologists to the program
- Full scope practice with procedures
- Minimally invasive robotic surgery
- 250 medical students and residents with the organization
- UCLA affiliated program
- Signing Bonus of $15K
- Relocation expenses up to $7500
- Compensation will be commensurate with experience and based on the MGMA standards
- Wired with electronic medical records
- Visa sponsorship may be considered
- This facility is having the 150th celebration of caring for the community
Bakersfield is located in the San Joaquin Valley, north of Los Angeles and northeast of Santa Barbara and San Luis Obispo. Residents enjoy a lower cost of living with easy access to ski resorts, Las Vegas, and international airports. Kern County is home to over 800,000 residents.
Associated topics: gastroenterology, hospitalist physician, internal medicine, internal medicine physician, nephrology, pulmonary, pulmonolgist, pulmonology, rheumatology, sports