Radiologist needed for South Central, California - Teaching Available - Body Imaging Training a Plus
We are seeking a BE/BC Radiologist for our Medical Center in South Central, California.
- Body Imaging or Musculoskeletal Training Ideal
- Monday - Friday Flexible Schedule
- Reasonable Shared Call
- Candidates who want to participate in image guided interventional procedures a plus
- UCLA Affiliation
- Opportunity to work with medical students
- Department has new angiography, CT, ED Radiology, and Digital Mammography suites
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience
- Benefits include: malpractice with tail coverage, CME, vacation, sick time, pension plan, and much more
- H1b and J1 visa sponsorship available
This community has over 800,000 people with excellent schools, great neighborhoods and affordable housing. Centrally located in the San Joaquin Valley, 90 minutes north of Los Angeles, it is within driving distance of the beach, mountains and Yosemite. Come explore all this city has to offer!
Associated topics: arrt, cath, cath laboratory, catheterization, computerized, ct scan, ct technologist, ndt, rad, x ray