South Central California seeks Clinical/Academic Endocrinologist
South Central California hospital is seeking two additional full time 100% Endocrinologists to split time as clinician with teaching component.
- Will join existing Endocrinologist, and be required to assist with teaching UCLA residents/medical students who rotate up to county owned hospital.
- New Diabetes Program with Dietitian and Nurse Practitioner on staff.
- Employed position will include attractive base salary, production bonuses, signing bonus.
- Hospital employed comprehensive benefits package to include malpractice, health, pension with up to $17.5K match, disability, 5 weeks vacation/CME with $2500 expenses, sick days, relocation, and more.
- Must be BC/BE, must have active California state license, both experienced candidates and upcoming fellow grads welcome to apply.
This community is located within two hours of Los Angeles and Fresno, with a local population of 365,000, and covering over 800,000 draw area. It boasts California State University and six colleges for higher learning. Enjoy such venues as Rabobank Theatre and Convention Center, the Aquatic Center, California Living Museum, the Amphitheatre, Buck Owens Crystal Palace Music Hall for concerts, the Fox Theatre, Buena Vista Museum of Natural History. There is an active Parks and Recreation Program offering many outdoor sports and outdoor activities such as the Skate Park. Situated at the southern end of the San Joaquin Valley for hiking, mountains trails, camping. Come experience all that Kern County has to offer in this family friendly community.
Associated topics: hospitalist, hospitalist physician, internal, internal medicine, internal medicine physician, nephrology, pulmonary, pulmonolgist, rheumatology, sports